Sunday, August 19, 2012

Colorful Blog Award!

1. Thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link
Thanks Purple Pixie!

2. Why did you get a blog?
I got a blog because my sister, Amelia, and my friends Green Bird and Purple Pixie got them, and I thought it was cool.

3.What is your favorite animal?
I'm not sure. I like Horses and Rabbits.

4.What inspired your blog template?
I don't really know. I just saw it, and really liked it.

5.What is/are your favorite color(s)?
Blue, Green, and Yellow!

6.What is your favorite thing about your blog?
I don't know...

7.Whats your favorite blog?
I don't have one.  All of the blogs that I like and read are on the sidebar.

8. Award 5 people this award:
Kathryn at Chatty Kathy
Laura Ashley at The World According to Laura Ashley
Brick Boy at Cool Stuff That I Make
Green Bird at Green Bird's Postings
Tuki at Tuki's Blog

9. Notify the nominees
I'm doing it right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate