Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A story that I am writing

I am writing a story! I don't have a name for it yet, but I am going to put the first paragraph on here. Please comment if you like it.


Chapter 1


“Hey, Jessie! Come here!” said Andy Walker. “It’s time to go!”
Andy was a 10 year old girl with brown hair and blue eyes; she had two siblings, Jessie and Tom, who were twins and both 8 years old.
“I’ll be there in a minute,” said Jessie. “I just found a really cool butterfly!”
Siblings, they can be so annoying. We’re going to be late meeting Anna. Anna was Andy’s best friend, but Jessie always insisted on coming with her to meet Anna, who lived just down the street from her.
“If you don’t come right now I’m going without you,” said Andy.
“Now Andy,” said her mom who had been watching them through the window, “you need to bring Jessie with you.”
“But mom why?” grumbled Andy. “Why can’t I go alone just once to see Anna? It’s really annoying to have my sister following me everywhere.”
“Maybe you can go over alone soon, but for today I need you to take her with you.”
“Why?” said Andy.
“Because Tom isn’t here, and I need to clean the house up. It’s a disaster, especially Jessie and Tom’s room.”
Tom was at a weeklong sleep away soccer camp so he wasn’t there.
“Oh, alright,” said Andy, “but next time I want to go alone.” 
Andy decided that she was going to get back at Jessie for getting her way, and it was going to be tonight. A plan was already forming in her mind.
“Okay,” said her mom. “Thanks for going with her today.”
“Huh? Oh yeah, you’re welcome,” said Andy.
“Are you okay?” asked Andy’s mom.
“Yeah, fine,” said Andy. “Come on now Jessie. We need to go, we’re already 10 minutes late.” 
Jessie walked over to Andy.
“I’m ready to go,” said Jessie. “Come on we’ll be late!” 
She has some nerve saying that to me after what she did, but she’ll be sorry tonight.


I hope you like it! I will be posting more of it soon.
Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chocolate